Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Approaches the Starting Line on Aug. 4
Nintendo is enjoying incredible mainstream success and continues to excite multitudes of gamers worldwide with its Switch and flagship titles like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. This Shinkansen among the Switch games is still one of the most popular.
Big N is back with its Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Circuits Pass
For those who have been living on a desert island for the last five years, you should know that:
Initially, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe offered generous content with 42 characters that could compete on 48 different courses.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe players will enjoy various updates in the next two years (until the end of 2023) via DLC. You can expect twice as many cups and circuits, up to 12 more cups and 48 more tracks. All from the previous glorious episodes of the Mario Kart saga!
Players can enjoy all six Waves of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass at no additional cost with a paid Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, or by purchasing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass, available in Nintendo eShop or My Nintendo Store, as a separate purchase.
Mario Kart 8 booster Course Pass Wave 2 detailed :
As with all Waves, this new DLC contains 2 cups and 8 additional courses.
- Tour New York Minute – Zip past towering skyscrapers and enjoy a scenic drive through the park in this Big Apple-inspired course originating from the mobile game Mario Kart Tour.
- SNES Mario Circuit 3 – Drift your way around tight corners and avoid the Warp Pipes in this classic course that originated in Super Mario Kart on Super NES.
- N64 Kalimari Desert – This desert race features frequent run-ins with an old-fashioned steam locomotive that crosses the course – be careful not to cause any delays!
- DS Waluigi Pinball – Launch, bump and weave across this course themed after a giant pinball table, complete with colorful lights and sounds. Just try not to tilt!
- Tour Sydney Sprint – Soak up the sunshine as you soar above the bay and cruise around the sights in this course that originated in Mario Kart Tour.
- GBA Snow Land – Try not to slip and slide on this wintry course from Mario Kart: Super Circuit. Just remember: Cooler heads will prevail.
- Wii Mushroom Gorge – This course features an underground cavern, deep chasms and giant mushrooms to spring off of – make sure you land safely!
- Sky-High Sundae – The competition may heat up, but that doesn’t mean you can’t chill out in this sweet race, which is filled with larger-than-life desserts at nearly every turn. Prove you’re number one under the sun(dae) in this debut course!
Watch the Wave 2 Trailer
As a reminder, Wave 1 was launched on March 18, 2022, and included:
Gold Turbo Cup:
– Paris Promenade (Mario Kart Tour – unreleased on console!).
– Toad Circuit (3DS).
– Choco Mountain (N64).
– Coconut Mall (Wii).
Maneki -Neko Cup :
– Tokyo Blur (Mario Kart Tour smartphone).
– Shroom Ridge (DS).
– Sky Garden (GBA).
– Ninja Hideaway (Mario Kart Tour smartphone).
Check wave 1 Booster Circuits Pass official video.
Additional content and more
Wave 2 also comes with technical improvements.
Aesthetics has gone to a higher level, thanks to all the work on graphic textures. The animations seem to have been revamped as well, with a more dynamic effect. With new content and technical improvements, this DLC seems to be a must-have for all Nintendo Switch owners.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Circuits Pass promises hours of fun games.